BD820F5UEFJ-C (Neues Produkt)
200mA 5V Output LDO Regulator With WDT and Voltage Detector for Automotive
BD820F5UEFJ-C is a regulator with a high withstand voltage of 45 V. And it integrates a reset (RESET) that monitors its output and a watchdog timer (WDT). The quiescent current is low while the output current is 200 mA. The reset signal is output when the output of the regulator falls below 4.2 V (Typ). The reset delay time and watchdog monitor time can be adjusted by the external capacitor.
This IC uses different production line against series model BD820F50EFJ-C for the purpose of improving production efficiency. We recommend using this IC for your new development. Electric characteristics noted in Datasheet does not differ between Production Line.
- AEC-Q100 Qualified(Grade 1)
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Low ESR Ceramic Capacitors Applicable for Output
- Low Dropout Voltage: PDMOS Output Transistor
- Integrated Power On and Under-voltage Reset
- Adjustable Reset Delay Time and Watchdog Time by External Capacitor
- Integrated Over Current Protection (OCP)
- Integrated Thermal Shutdown (TSD)