BD9S231NUX-C2.7V to 5.5V Input, 2A Single Synchronous Buck DC/DC Converter for Automotive
2.7V to 5.5V Input, 2A Single Synchronous Buck DC/DC Converter for Automotive
BD9S231NUX-C is a synchronous buck DC/DC Converter with built-in low On Resistance power MOSFETs. It is capable of providing current up to 2A. Small inductor is applicable due to high switching frequency of 2.2MHz. It is a current mode control DC/DC Converter and features high-speed transient response. It has a built-in phase compensation circuit. Applications can be created with a few external components.
- AEC-Q100 Qualified(Grade 1)
- Single Synchronous Buck DC/DC Converter
- Adjustable Soft Start Function
- Power Good Output
- Input Under Voltage Lockout Protection(UVLO)
- Short Circuit Protection(SCP)
- Output Over Voltage Protection(OVP)
- Over Current Protection(OCP)
- Thermal Shutdown Protection(TSD)
- Evaluation Board
This Evaluation Board was developed for ROHM’s single Synchronous buck DC/DC converter BD9S231NUX-C. BD9S231NUX-C is a synchronous buck DC/DC converter with built-in low On Resistance power MOSFETs. BD9S231NUX-C accepts a power supply input range of 2.7V to 5.5V and generates a maximum output current of 2A. BD9S231NUX-C generates an output voltage range of 0.8V to VIN using external resistors. BD9S231NUX-C is a current mode control DC/DC Converter and features high-speed transient response.