|KX122 Android Driver
|KX126 Android Driver
|KX021 Android Driver
Software License Agreement
Before using this Software, please definitely read the terms and conditions below:
By agreeing to be bound by any and all terms and conditions of this Agreement, ROHM Co., Ltd. ('ROHM') hereby grants you a non-transferable and nonexclusive right and license to download and use the software ('Software') along with the Product (as defined in Article 1).
By clicking on the 'Agree' button you consent to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, click the "Do Not Agree' button and do not download or use the Software.
Article 1 Definition of Terms
1. 'Product' refers to our sensor.
2. 'Software' indicates software to be used when operating the Product, such as firmware.
Article 2 License
1. ROHM hereby grants you (subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement) a nonexclusive, non-transferable license to download and use the Software. This Agreement shall also apply to any modified and/or updated versions.
2. This software contains open source software. Customer may copy, modify, and redistribute the software under the license terms (https://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html) applicable to the open source software.
Article 3 Restrictions
1. You must not remove any copyright notices included in the Software.
2. You shall use the Software only to the extent necessary to operate the Product.
Article 4 Disclaimer
1. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ROHM CO., LTD. AND MAKES NO WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ADEQUACY OF RESPONSE, USAGE RESULTS, OR THE ABSENCE OF NEGLIGENCE.
2. IN NO EVENT WILL ROHM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF INTANGIBLE PROPERTY SUCH AS INFORMATION, DATA, OR PROGRAM, OR LOSS OF PROFITS AND INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES DUE TO INTERRUPTION.
3. You hereby acknowledge that we are not obligated to update the Software permanently or fix bugs and flaws in the Software.
4. You hereby acknowledge that we are not obliged to provide you with any technical services related to the Software.
5. You hereby acknowledge that we have the right to make changes to the Software and Product, such as specifications, without prior notice. AND IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT ARISE FROM SUCH CHANGES.
Article 5 Export Controls
You agree to comply with all export laws and regulations that apply to the Software.
Article 6 Other
1. Failure to comply with any terms or conditions of this Agreement will forfeit your rights automatically. In which case, you must destroy the Software.
2. Any disputes that occur from questions arising over interpretation of the terms and conditions and/or usage notes or regarding matters not prescribed in this Agreement shall be resolved in consultation between you and ROHM Co., Ltd.
3. This Agreement shall be governed by and subject to the laws of Japan. If there is any dispute regarding this Agreement you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Kyoto District Court as the court of first instance.